Contract and Direct Placement Staffing
Contract to Hire or Direct Placement
Flexibility is insurmountable in today’s market and the benefits of hiring employees on a contract versus permanent basis are increasing. Precision Resources understands the needs for direct hires as well; therefore, we offer both to make you, the client happy. We prefer contract employment, but also recognize that sometimes circumstances might dictate a permanent placement instead.
- Reduces administrative costs for hiring (screening, hiring, training, providing benefit, etc.)
- Reduces advertising costs to hire new employees.
- Allows, you the client, to have access to an unlimited resource of qualified technical candidates
- Access to highly trained professionals with the technical and professional skills needed to meet your project demands
- Eliminate the need for costly fluctuations in core fulltime staff driven by project loads through optimizing with contract professionals
- Make a better assessment of an individuals technical skills and personality traits before hiring on your staff fulltime
- Timely response on filling you requirements
- We prefer contract employment, but also recognize that sometimes circumstances might dictate a permanent placement instead:
- Allocated funds available to fill a position permanently
- The individual will have access to critical information
- The individual will be in a managerial capacity and making key decisions relating to hiring, strategy, etc